It’s really tricky to find information presented in a visual way, that relates to South Africa. The image below approaches the subject of breast cancer in a generic way, and depicts the prevalence worldwide (based on 2011 stats). I know of a few survivors, and one who inspires me most is my awesome hairdresser.
- National Breast Cancer Awareness Month (copingwithcancerforkids.wordpress.com)
- October – Breast Cancer Awareness – Free Give-Away (jewel4ublog.wordpress.com)
- Support Breast Cancer Awareness (zcosmetichealth.com)
- Get in the pink | October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month (tribune-democrat.com)
- Pink Hair for Breast Cancer Awareness Month Now Available at Vision… (prweb.com)
- 9 things to know about breast cancer in 2013 (wcpo.com)