Described by ancient texts as the fruit that Eve nibbled on in the Garden of Eden, the pomegranate has become a symbol for seduction, temptation, and beauty.
In keeping with its desirability, Appletiser Pomegranate Limited Edition will be available in exclusive quantities from mid-July, and will be on shelf at select upscale retail outlets only.
Made from 100% apple and pomegranate juice, the Pomegranate Edition reveals the pure and sweet effervescent nectar of the pomegranate fruit with the rich antioxidants found in the pulp-covered seeds, making it both a healthy yet indulgent delight. I received a bottle from their PR company last week. In a blind test, you might mistake it for red Grapetiser, perhaps with just the slightest acidic tang, but this will make for some amazingly refreshing cocktails garnished with pomegranate rubies.
Fans of Appletiser Pomegranate Limited Edition will stand a chance to win a one-off custom-designed luxurious Suzanne Heyns outfit via an SMS competition; see details on the swing tags on each bottle of Appletiser Pomegranate Limited Edition.
Appletiser Pomegranate Limited Edition will be available in a glass 750ml bottle, and will retail at the recommended price of R25,99.
- Pomegranate Margarita (mildredleeproductions.com)
- Pomegranate Martini & Pomegranate Martini Recipe | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Pomegranate Mojitos & Berry Mojitos | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Pomegranate Smoothie Recipe – Try This One Soon (bestfruitsmoothies.com)
- Pear and pomegranate salad (foodandfertility.wordpress.com)