I’ve been writing blog posts for online bag retailer BagMee for a few months now, and having ordered a few bags from them, I can tell you that they have a great range of bags in various styles.
Signing up and ordering is a piece of cake, and you get earn points to redeem on purchases. There are different payment options, and delivery is free (and fast!).
One of the first items I ordered from them was a Nucelle Acacia wallet (also known as the Cinderella), and I absolutely adore it! It has plenty of space for all your cards, and often I carry it instead of lugging around my whole (heavy) handbag. Photos don’t do the pink pearlescent pattern on this genuine leather purse justice – believe me, it’s the prettiest (and most functional) accessory you’ll find. It also has a detachable wrist strap, so you can still have your hands free to shop!
And now you can win one of your own to show off and be the envy of all your friends. Here’s how:
- Follow both @SyllCity and @BagMeeSA
- Tweet an image of your handbag and its contents with the tag #MyBaggage
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING RULES
- The competition will run from Thursday 11 April 2013 to midnight on Thursday 25 April 2013
- Only ONE entry per person, and please limit your tweets relating to the competition. While I encourage sharing with your friends and followers, if you spam your or my timeline I will report you, and you will be disqualified from the competition
- The winner will be selected at random from the pool of qualifying entries, and announced on Twitter
- Neither SITC nor BagMee will enter into correspondence relating to the selection of a winner
- This competition is only open to South African residents
- Mom, you cannot enter, even if you were on Twitter
- The right bag for your body (syllableinthecity.wordpress.com)