I love jeans – they are the single most versatile clothing item ever invented: dress them up with heels, dress them down with sandals; winter or summer – it never goes out of fashion.
Gap, an iconic retail brand, offers modern interpretations of versatile, cool and sexy American style. Clean, classic clothing and
accessories help customers express their individual sense of style. With the first store opened more than 40 years ago, the brand continues to build its presence around the world.
The story behind Gap:
“To make it easier to find a great fitting pair of jeans” – Don Fisher, who, along with his wife Doris, founded Gap in San Francisco, California in 1969.
Back then, Don was a 41-year-old real estate developer with no retail experience. One day he bought a handful of jeans from a leading jeans manufacturer’s salesman, but when he tried on the pants, none fit, and neither of the two department stores in San Francisco he visited, had his size.
Win a pair of Gap jeans with SITC
To stand a chance of winning yourself a pair of Gap jeans, you need to do two simple things:
- Follow @GapSouthAfrica on Twitter
- Tweet about the competition tagging both @GapSouthAfrica and @SyllCity
(Guys can win too! Spread the word :))
Terms and conditions:
- The competition is open until midnight on Monday 30 June 2014
- The winner will be randomly drawn from @GapSouthAfrica‘s Twitter followers, and will be notified via a DM through Twitter (the decision will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into)
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash
Gap has stores in Cavendish Square, Cradlestone Mall, Brooklyn Mall, Sandton City, and Gap clothing is also stocked at Stuttafords.